Hyaluronic Complex - Acai Berry
Vida Glow’s Hyaluronic Complex was designed as a specialised ingestible treatment for those with dry skin types or periods of dehydration and irritation due to seasonal changes, travel or use of harsh topicals.
For a surge of hydration, Hyaluronic Complex contains ingestible hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring molecule responsible for keeping skin hydrated, soft and elastic. However, the body’s reserve of hyaluronic acid depletes with age, resulting in a compromised skin barrier and visibly dehydrated skin.
With 100 mg of low-weight hyaluronic acid, the Hyaluronic Complex helps replenish the water-binding molecule, enhance skin moisture levels and fight water loss. To enhance skin’s ability to retain moisture and fight transepidermal water loss (TEWL), the formula is boosted with Gotu Kola, a powerful herb that protects hyaluronic acid from enzymatic damage and promotes hydration, and CoQ10, an antioxidant that helps protect hyaluronic acid from free radical damage.
6 skin-enhancing actives, including niacin, biotin, Vitamin C, zinc, acai extract and lycopene, help soften skin’s texture, calm irritation and soothe dry skin types.
14 x 25ml ampoules
- Boosts skin water content
- Maintains skin moisture levels
- Hydrates and balances dry and dehydrated skin
- Soothes and softens skin
- Strengthens the skin barrier
- Helps plump and soften fine lines
- Promotes skin firmness and elasticity
How To Enjoy
Take 1-2 ampoules per day.
Shake well before use. Drink chilled or enjoy at room temperature.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of young children.
Water, agave syrup, natural flavouring, açaí extract, Centella Asiatica, citric acid, sodium hyaluronate, l-ascorbic acid, zinc gluconate, potassium sorbate, coenzyme Q10, xantham gum, nicotinamide, lycopene, d-biotin
- Hyaluronic Acid
- When ingested, the moisture-retaining molecule helps increase skin water content, improving the look and feel of dry and dehydrated skin.
- Gotu Kola
- Long used in Ayurvedic healing, the potent medicinal herb protects hyaluronic acid within the skin, promotes skin elasticity and hydrates skin.
- Acai Extract
- A superfruit native to Central and South America rich in antioxidants, helping to reduce free radical oxidative stress.
- Vitamin C
- A powerhouse vitamin that functions as an antioxidant, promotes healthy skin and assists in tissue repair.
- The essential mineral plays a key role in the formation, repair and maintenance of skin cells.
- Coenzyme Q10
- Known as a cellular energiser, the antioxidant adds another dimension of hydration support. CoQ10 helps protect hyaluronic acid from free radical damage due to oxidative stress.
- Nicotinamide, also known as niacinamide is the water soluble, active form of Vitamin B3. In skin, nicotinamide helps stimulate the formation of ceramides, which are fat molecules in the skin that help retain moisture.
- A carotenoid pigment and phytochemical that has an antioxidant effect on skin and helps reduce DNA damage that leads to wrinkles, dark spots and dull skin texture.
- An essential nutrient also known as Vitamin B7 that plays an important role in maintaining healthy skin, hair and nails.
Free Standard Shipping on orders over £50
(3-7 Business Days)